"User Agreement" (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement" or "Terms") is an agreement with contract effects jointly established by you and this game service provider. condition. Before agreeing to and accepting all the terms of this agreement, read carefully and fully understand the content of each terms, especially the terms of the responsibility of the game service (hereinafter referred to as the "exemption clause"), restrict your rights restrictions on your rights The terms (hereinafter referred to as the "restrictions"), any individual agreement, agreed dispute solution, and the terms of judicial jurisdiction that are used to activate or use a service. You declare and guarantee that you have the right, power and ability to accept and abide by these terms, and you have fully read and understand these terms. Unless you have read and accept all the terms of the agreement, you have no right to use game services. The system will prompt you to pay attention to the provisions of the aforementioned exemption or restriction of responsibilities. Please read the provisions before confirming that this agreement or before using the game service.
If you are a minor according to local policies, please read this agreement with your legal guardian, and pay special attention to the use terms of minors.
Unless otherwise specified, the following terms in this Agreement are defined as follows:
1.1 This agreement: Refers to the text, game rules, other privacy policies issued by this agreement, other privacy policies, related policy agreements such as minor user such as user guidelines and warning descriptions, and the above documents modified versions. Once the above content is officially announced, it is an inseparable part of this agreement.
1.2 Game rules: refer to the user rules, player rules, game announcements and notices about the game that are regularly released and revised by the game service provider.
1.3 Game service provider: This agreement is also called "we", which refers to developers who provide you with games and their services
1.4 Games: refers to the general term for games operated by game service providers, including games in the form of computer games, web games, mobile games, etc. Games may be provided in the form of software, in this case, games also include related software and related games. document.
1.5 Game services: refers to various game-related network operation services provided to you, including but not limited to game-related community services.
1.6 Game Components: Please refer to the content and information contained in the game, such as text, pictures, audio, video, icons, interface design, layout framework, related data or electronic documents.
1.7 You: Also referred to as "player" or "user", means a natural person entitled to use the products and services provided.
1.8 Game data: refers to various data recorded by the server during the use of the game, including but not limited to game logs, security logs, etc.
1.9 Illegal recharge: Refers to the recharge of any recharge channels other than the payment channels connected by the official version of the game.
1.10 Virtual items: including but not limited to in-game virtual currency, items, equipment, materials, etc.
1.11 User Information: Involved in the information you registered in the registration system, the game data in the game account, and other information and data you provided during the use of the game service, or the information collected based on such considerations is optimized as security and user experience.
2.Intellectual property statement
2.1 We own the game itself and game components (including but not limited to all elements such as UI design, software code, text, software, sound, pictures, etc. provided in our game) and all related intellectual property rights, but third-party rights holders shall comply with the law Except for the rights to which the provisions or other agreements are entitled. You may not use the game commercially in any way without the prior written consent of the game service provider.
2.2 The ownership and intellectual property rights you generate the account data information, character data information, grades, ranking data and virtual items data generated in the use Demonstrate the game data of the player and have the right to exercise power on the game data.
2.3 This agreement should not be considered any rights or interests related to the transfer to the game and game components.
2.4 Those who violate the intellectual property enjoys the intellectual property enjoys the intellectual property of any third party due to your violation of this agreement or other unilateral reasons.
2.52.5 We respect the rights of intellectual property and focus on protecting users. In game services, you may need to provide us with various ways such as uploading and publishing. In this case, you still enjoy the complete intellectual property rights of these contents. You clearly agree that we and its affiliated companies have the right to use, disseminate, copy, and display these contents in the game services provided by us.
2.6 We are committed to protecting all the legal rights stipulated in the law. If you think your rights are violated, send the notice to the designated email. We may delete or disable the contents of suspected infringement and terminate the account of repeated infringers.
2. Users and Services
1.Acquisition, use and custody of game accounts
1.1 Obtaining a game account
(1) If you need to use and enjoy game and game services, you must fully agree with the terms of this agreement, comply with relevant laws and regulations, and complete the registration process in accordance with the requirements of the registration page, including but not limited to input the correct basic materials and information. Users assume corresponding responsibilities to the information provided in accordance with relevant laws and regulations and this agreement.
According to the requirements of the game and local laws and regulations, users in some areas promise to register as a real identity, including but not limited to real -name authentication. efficient.
If you understand and agree, if you cannot fulfill the above obligations, we have the right to refuse to provide you with all or part of the services.
(2) If you refuse to provide the corresponding materials and information as required, or if the materials and information provided do not meet the requirements, we have the right to refuse to provide the relevant services or assume any obligations. If there is any change in the materials and information provided by you, you should update it in time and we will provide the service in time. If you cannot prove your valid identity because the game account information has changed but not modified in time, we have the right to refuse to provide any information or assume any obligation.
(3) You only have the right to use the game account you created, including withdrawing and deleting the game account. However, you shall be deemed to know and agree that you are responsible for problems caused by game experience or data synchronization failure or game update failure, etc.
(4) If you choose to log in to the game without a registered account, please bind the account in time after logging in. Without binding accounts, once you uninstall or reinstall the game, or your terminal device (including the operating system, etc.) is damaged, the game may not start normally. All the previous game data will be deleted Essence If you cause any loss, you will bear the corresponding responsibility.
(5) You fully understand and agree that in some areas, we have the right to review whether the identity information you provide when registering is true and effective, and have the right to take reasonable measures through technology and management to ensure the security and effectiveness of your game account. The real -name registration information of users in some areas will be used in the anti -addiction system in accordance with the relevant requirements of the region, that is, the information can be used to determine whether you are 18 years old, so as to determine whether you have to restrict you.
(6) If you use other people's information to register, log in to our games or make third party payments, you will be responsible for all legal responsibilities arising from this. If we discover that the account or account information you use is owned by someone else, we have the right to refuse to provide you with any business, but we are under no obligation to review and monitor all accounts, all access to the Services, IP addresses, online communications, and all content submitted for or included in the Services.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to delete, suspend or terminate access to any account and/or content that we deem objectionable for any reason or in violation of any of these Terms, without notice and without liability.
1.2 Use and safekeeping of user accounts
(1) You should properly keep your game account and related passwords, and use your game account and password correctly and safely. Otherwise, any legal liability caused by your account and password is lost or stolen, and the civil rights caused by you and others will be borne by you.
(2) When you learn that your account or password is illegally used, stolen or abnormal, we have the right to notify us to take measures to suspend the login and use of the game account. We have the right to recover from you due to your multiple notifications that have suffered related losses.
((3) If we need to take measures to suspend the login and use of your user account according to your notification, we have the right to ask you to provide and verify the relevant information. . If you do not provide effective verification information or verification information errors, we have the right to refuse your request for the suspension of the game account login and use, so the loss caused will be borne by yourself.
(4) You should fully understand and agree that in order to improve the security level of game services, we have the right to apply related technologies or software to the game, but we do not guarantee that these security measures can completely prevent the risk of being stolen or lost in the game account Essence
(5) You should fully understand and agree that if the use of your game account is limited, frozen or terminated according to the relevant business rules, the game data and related information under your game account may be deleted. If you bear it yourself, we will not bear any responsibility for this. We have the right to notify, delete or dispose of game accounts and related game data and information when necessary when you are not used.
(6) You should fully understand that we may send you product promotion, game services or other related business information to you in some ways. If you want to stop receiving push messages, you can contact us through the contact information released by the official website to inform the cancellation of the request, and the developer will cancel the push after verification.
2.Games and Gaming Services
2.1 You may only use games and game services for non-commercial purposes in the following ways:
(1) Receive, download, install, launch, upgrade, log in, display, run and/or screencast the game;
(2) Create game characters, set screen names, view game rules, user personal information, game competition results, set game parameters, use chat and social sharing functions, purchase, use, and gift virtual items through legal channels in the game, etc. Wait;
(3) Use one or more of the other features supported and permitted by the game.
Any other form of unauthorized installation, use, access, display, operation and transfer by you will be deemed a breach of this Agreement.
2.2 If you need to record and spread the game content to others, including using any third -party software for network dissemination, be sure to get our written writing, otherwise we will investigate your relevant responsibility.
2.3 For the software we provide, you should also comply with the provisions of software download and installation when using games and services.
2.4 If we find or receive reports or complaints from others about your violation of this agreement, we have the right to delete the relevant content at any time without prior notice, and impose penalties depending on the behavior, including but not limited to warnings, restrictions or prohibitions on the use of all or part of the functions, Ban or even cancel the game account, the result will be notified separately.
2.5 You fully understand and agree that we have the right to punish violations of relevant laws and regulations or the provisions of this Agreement based on reasonable judgment, take appropriate legal actions against any user who violates laws and regulations, and save relevant information as evidence. All legal responsibilities arising therefrom shall be borne by the user.
2.6 You should fully understand and agree that any claims, demands or losses caused by third parties due to your violation of the provisions of this Agreement or the relevant terms of service shall be solely borne by you, and any losses arising therefrom shall be borne by you. If the game service provider suffers losses accordingly, it has the right to ask you to bear the compensation liability.
2.7 You should fully understand and agree that Virtual Items are part of the Game Services, and you are hereby permitted to obtain the right to use them in accordance with this Agreement. Your purchase and use of virtual items shall comply with the requirements of this agreement and the specific rules of the game; at the same time, virtual items may be limited by a certain period of validity. If you do not use it within the specified validity period, the validity period will expire automatically, except for force majeure or attributable reasons.
We provide virtual services and products, and we will not refund any fees paid before the subscription before the end of the service period. This agreement is clearly specified in this agreement.
2.8 You should fully understand and agree. We have the right to understand your related terminal equipment information through technical means during your use of the game service. Once any unauthorized procedures that harm the normal operation of game services are found, all relevant information will be collected and rational measures will be taken.
2.9 You should fully understand and agree that when you use the game charging function, you should pay the corresponding fee as required. Moreover, these rights belong to business autonomy, which means that we reserve the right to change the business model at any time, that is, the right to change the charging standards, toll software functions, charging objects, and charging time. At the same time, we also retain the right to upgrade, modify, add, delete, modify, and change game functions or rules. If you do not accept such changes, you should stop using the service immediately;if you continue to use this service, you will be regarded as your business model after receiving the change.
2.10 You should fully understand and agree that in order to ensure the game speed of you and other users, we have the right to periodically transfer or clear some of the past game data stored on the game server.
2.11 You should fully understand and agree that the game services you use involve Internet services and may be affected by unstable factors in various aspects of the Internet. Therefore, this game service has the risk of service interruption or failure to meet user requirements due to force majeure, virus or hacker attack, system instability, user positioning, user shutdown and other technical, Internet, communication lines and other reasons.
In view of this, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, we do not guarantee that the game services provided will meet your requirements, nor that the game services provided will be uninterrupted, nor the timeliness and security of the game services. , the occurrence of errors and the accurate, timely and smooth transmission of information will not be guaranteed.
2.12 You should fully understand and agree. We do not make any explicit or implied guarantees on game services, including all relevant information about authenticity, suitable marketing, specific use, ownership and non -infringement. We do not bear any responsibility for any direct, indirect, accidental, special and follow -up damage caused by your improper or illegal use of this service.
2.13 You should fully understand and pay attention to the following:
(1) The application may be regularly updated by releasing software upgrade packages or software patches, online upgrades, etc. During the update process, personal information such as your game client software version may be retrieved and collected, and will be automatically replaced, modified, deleted and/or supplemented. This behavior is a necessary action or step for a software update. If you do not agree to such actions, please do not update; your use of updates constitutes your consent to such actions.
(2) For games, a partial update refers to an update to the software version. If you do not perform such an update, you will not be able to log in to the application. Furthermore, such an update causes the original software version on the terminal you are using to be completely replaced by the new software version.
(3) The measures taken due to the user's violation of this agreement or laws and regulations may cause the virtual items under your current game account to become invalid, and their service life is within the period of taking certain measures. bear. That is, the duration of the above measures is included in the service life of virtual items; and after these measures are terminated, the service life of virtual items will not be restored accordingly.
2.14 Customer service instructions such as game rules, bugs (also known as loopholes, defects, etc.) or plug-in complaints, game item retrieval, game item locking or unlocking, account complaints, etc. can be provided through the official application website, customer service phone, game administrator or other The channel should meet the following conditions:
(1) You have learned the content, requirements and tariffs of these customer services through the official customer service website or other channels provided, and carefully choose whether to enjoy the corresponding customer service, and truly and accurately express your needs.
(2) You have agreed and accepted the special agreement or terms for such customer service.
(3) You have truthfully provided your relevant registered account information and game information as required by customer service, as well as information about other users or the online game itself that you know, such as your account and related information, online game login status and game props , BUGs (also known as bugs, defects, etc.) in the application, plug-ins, etc. BUG (also known as bugs, defects, etc.) or plug-ins used by players that you find.
2.15 We have the right to stop or interrupt the services provided by the game server, and we will not be responsible for any inconvenience or damage caused to users or third parties when one of the following situations occurs:
(1) Regular inspection or construction, software and hardware update, etc. We have the right to suspend the service, but will complete the maintenance and update work as soon as possible;
(2) The server is damaged and cannot operate normally;
(3) Sudden failure of software and hardware equipment and electronic communication equipment;
(4) The network provider's line failure or other reasons;
(5) Maintain national security or the personal safety of other users and third parties in an emergency;
(6) Third-party reasons such as force majeure.
2.16 According to the relevant laws and regulations and the provisions of this agreement, we may take effective measures to protect the legitimate rights and interests of minors in the process of using the game service, including technical measures that may be taken, and prohibit minors from exposed to improper game or game functions. Limit the game time of minors to prevent minors from adding to the Internet.
User guide and warning description will also be released in appropriate places, including the introduction of game content, the method of using the game correctly, and the method of preventing damage. All minor users should read and comply with these guidelines and explanations under the guidance of their legal guardians.
3. User behavior specification
3.1 You should fully understand and agree that you must be responsible for all your actions under the game account, including any content you post and any consequences arising therefrom. You should judge the game content by yourself and assume all risks arising from the use of game services, including the risk arising from reliance on the correctness, completeness or usefulness of the game content. This game cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the above risks.
3.2 Except for the use of game services in accordance with the provisions of this agreement, you shall not engage in any behavior that infringes the intellectual property rights related to the game and game components, or conduct other behaviors that damage the legitimate rights and interests of third parties.
3.3 You shall not use the game services including but not limited to the following behaviors:
(1) Delete all copyright information and content on the game and other copies;
(2) Reverse engineer, reverse compile, reverse decode or attempt to find source code of the software, and use or disclose the source code to any third party;
(3) Scan, detect, and test the game software to detect, discover, and search for possible bugs (also known as loopholes, defects, etc.) or weaknesses;
(4) Copy, modify, add, delete, attach or create any derivative works of the game software terminal memory or the data released during the operation of the game software, the interactive data between the client and the server during the operation, and the software required for the operation of the software system data, including but not limited to the use of plug-ins, plug-ins or third-party tools/services that access the software and related systems without legal authorization;
(5) Modifying or falsifying the instructions and data in the running of the software; adding, deleting, or changing the functions or operating effects of the software; or operating or disseminating the software and methods for the above-mentioned purposes to the public, regardless of whether the above-mentioned acts are for commercial purposes;
(6) Use games and game services through non-developed, unauthorized third-party software, plug-ins, plug-ins, systems, or make, publish, and disseminate non-developed, unauthorized third-party software, plug-ins, ins, plug-ins, and systems ;
(7) Using, renting, lending, copying, modifying, linking, reprinting, compiling, publishing, publishing, establishing mirror sites or intercepting webpage (network) snapshots of content with intellectual property rights in the game in the game; Others provide the same or similar services as game services;
(8) Use any part of the game separately or for other purposes that are not in accordance with this Agreement;
(9) Use the game name, trademark or other intellectual property rights in a manner inconsistent with the provisions of this Agreement;
(10) Other acts that are not expressly authorized.
3.4 In the process of using the game service, the following behavior shall not be implemented, otherwise it will be held accountable according to the applicable law:
(1) Use games and services to publish, disseminate, disseminate, and store content that endangers any national security or social stability, or insults, slanders, pornography, violence, causes riots, violates social order, and violates any laws, regulations, and policies. content; or set the screen name, role name, etc. that contain the above content.
(2) Use games and services to publish, disseminate, disseminate, and store content that infringes on other people's intellectual property rights, trade secret rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, and other legal rights.
(3) Conduct any acts that endanger network security, including but not limited to: using unauthorized data or accessing unauthorized servers/accounts; unauthorized access to public networks or other people's terminal systems, deletion, modification, and addition of stored information ; Unauthorized attempts to detect, scan and test weaknesses in the "software" system or network or other acts that undermine network security; attempt to interfere with or disrupt the normal operation of the "software" system or website, intentionally spread malicious programs or viruses; other interference, Interfere with normal network information services; and forge (part of) packet names.
(4) Active or passive scoring, cooperative cheating, using plug-ins or other cheating software, exploiting bugs (also known as "vulnerabilities" or "defects", etc.) to obtain illegitimate or illegal benefits, or making public to the public through the Internet or other means Plugins, cheats or bugs.
(5) Use the game to conduct any commercial activities, such as advertising, selling products, or any illegal behavior that violates interests, such as selling game accounts, selling virtual items or information in the game, illegally recharging, hiring others to provide information, etc. Once discovered, we have the right to suspend the user account, determine the time limit for the suspension according to the degree of impact, and have the right to restore and delete all your abnormally obtained data.
(6) Impersonate game service administrators or game forum administrators or moderators to post any fraudulent or false information.
(7) Various illegal plug-ins.
(8) Stealing other people's game accounts and game props.
(9) Privately conduct game account transactions, privately conduct game props, game equipment, game currency and other transactions.
(10) Take advantage of the possible technical defects or loopholes in the online game system to seek benefits for yourself and others in various forms.
(11) Use all or part of the data and information generated during various paid or free games provided and stored in the game to seek benefits for yourself and others in various forms.
(12) Public plug -in, private server, practice, coins, Trojan horses, gambling and other content, or publicly spread the above content.
(13) Unauthorized use of the products and services offered for profit in reality, and other misconduct generally recognized in the industry, whether or not expressly listed in this Agreement.
3.5 If the user violates this agreement or relevant laws and regulations, we have the right to take one or more of the following measures:
(1) Immediately disconnect the network connection between the terminal currently in use and the application server, and you must log in again to continue using the application.
(2) Temporarily prohibit you from using your current account to log in to the online game.
(3) Temporarily prohibit you from using a certain function of the application that requires payment until the day you pay the outstanding fee, and pay the corresponding fee in advance for the continued use of the above-mentioned paid function.
(4) Reduce or clear the points, tiers and/or honors of your account currently used in the Application.
(5) Temporarily prohibit you from posting any comments in online games with your current account.
(6) Permanently and irrevocably delete your advertisements, false information or illegal speech, or take other measures to prevent their dissemination.
(7) Permanently and irrevocably delete game items such as virtual currency, game items and/or game equipment that you illegally obtained, or return them to other users who have obtained the right to use them through legal means.
(8) Permanently and irrevocably cancel or erase your illegally obtained points, grades and/or honors.
(9) Permanently and irrevocably prohibit you from posting any comments in the App using the account you are currently using.
(10) Permanently and irrevocably delete all game props, game equipment, game currency, points, level, honor and other information and corresponding game data under your current account.
(11) Permanently and irrevocably prohibit you from logging in to the application with the account you are currently using, and delete and clear all data, game currency, items, equipment and other information generated by the account in the application.
(12) Take measures other than the above.
We may take one or more of the foregoing measures continuously, intermittently or alternately.
If the same user has any account or role that violates this agreement and other relevant provisions, we have the right to impose sanctions on all accounts and roles under the user, including but not limited to suspending, terminating, and deleting all accounts and users under the user.
3.Collection, use and protection of user information
3.2 You fully understand and agree that if you disclose important data and information such as your property account, bank card, credit card and corresponding password to others during the use of game services, you shall be responsible for any loss caused thereby.
1. Games and game services are subject to the actual situation and version provided to you. We do not warrant that the games and game services will be error-free and uninterrupted; that all defects will be corrected; or that the games and game services will be free from viruses or any other factors. Unless otherwise required by law, we hereby expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of performance, fitness for use, or non-infringement of games and gaming services.
2. In any case, we are not responsible for any loss you suffer in the process of using the game and game services due to force majeure. Such force majeure events include but are not limited to national laws, regulations, policies, orders of state agencies, or other unpredictable, unavoidable, and insurmountable events, such as earthquakes, fires, snow disasters, fires, tsunamis, typhoons, strikes, wars, etc. Wait.
3. We will independently decide to change, terminate or suspend your use of any game and game services at any time based on the materials or information that has been proved or mastered without prior notice to you, but in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, this agreement or your agreement except where the regulations require advance notice. If your behavior violates the relevant laws and regulations or the provisions of this Agreement, we will terminate or suspend your use of any game and game services in accordance with the relevant provisions, and we will not assume any responsibility and have the right to require you to assume the corresponding responsibility.
4. The account data of your game characters, game props, game equipment and game currency may be caused by game software bugs (also known as loopholes, defects, etc.), version update defects, third-party virus attacks, network connections or any other factors. We have the right to temporarily freeze the game account until the cause of the abnormal data is found; if the abnormal data is found to be an abnormal behavior of the game, we have the right to restore the game account data to the original state before the abnormality (including recovery from a third party), and we will not be responsible for you any liability.
5. You have no right to obtain game accounts, game props, game equipment, game currency, etc. from any third party by purchasing, accepting gifts, etc. We do not assume any responsibility for third-party transactions, and do not accept disputes arising from third-party transactions. any appeals made.
7. You should fully understand that there is an objective situation of incompatibility between different operating systems. This objective situation is not caused by us, which may cause your recharge and game data in one operating system to be unable to be smoothly transferred to another operating system. The risk of loss of recharge and game data caused by switching between different systems is borne by you, and we do not assume any responsibility.
8. You should fully understand that there may be mandatory combat areas or gameplay in the game. If you do not agree to forced combat, please do not enter the game or play area. Your entry will be deemed your agreement to the game and accept the consequences.
You agree and authorize the collection and use of your user information to perform this Agreement. By using our services, you confirm that you have read and agree to our following activities:
a) Collect information about how you use our services (such as when you install our services, which version of our services you use, how you use the various functions and features available to you), information about your information mobile devices (e.g. operating system, hardware version, device settings, device identifiers) and your communications;
b) process your information for the following purposes: (i) manage and maintain the functions and features that are part of our services; (ii) analyze, develop and improve our services and develop new products and services; (iii) detect and prevent abusive, fraudulent, malicious or potentially illegal activity, and to protect the rights, safety or property of our users; (iv) to perform other features that may be described to you at the time of collection or enabled by you in connection with our Services;
c) store and transfer your information in multiple countries;
d) Publicly disclose your account ID, profile picture and other details related to your role in the Services under any circumstances.
Legal guardians should be careful to pay attention to the use of information input and game services of minors.
1. Local policy
1.1 When you use game services, you should abide by relevant local laws and regulations and respect local morality. If your actions violate local laws, regulations or morals, you are solely responsible for this.
1.2 You should avoid getting involved in political and public events due to the use of game services, otherwise we have the right to suspend or terminate your services.
2. Competent court and law
2.1 This agreement is governed by the laws and regulations of the location of the game service provider (excluding conflict of laws), without regard to any conflict of laws provisions.
2.2 In the event of a dispute arising from the performance of this agreement or related to this agreement, both parties shall first settle it through friendly negotiation.If the negotiation fails, you and the game service provider agree that all matters related to this agreement, including all disputes, are subject to the jurisdiction of the game service provider's court.
2.3 The titles of all clauses in this agreement are for reading convenience only, have no practical significance, and cannot be used as a basis for interpreting the meaning of this agreement.
2.4 If the terms of this agreement are partially invalid for any reason, the remaining terms are still valid and binding on all parties.
1. This agreement is the entire agreement between you and us regarding our services.You agree that you will not bring any claim against us with respect to any statement not expressly stated in the agreement. The invalidity of any provision (or part of any provision) of this Agreement will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision (or the remainder of that provision). If a court finds that we cannot enforce any part of the drafted terms, we may replace those terms with similar terms to the extent enforceable under applicable law, without changing the remaining terms of the agreement. Any delay in enforcing any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any rights under that provision. Any rights and obligations under this Agreement shall by their nature survive, including, without limitation, any obligations relating to the parties' liability or indemnification, if any, to survive termination or expiration of this Agreement.
2.The final interpretation right of this agreement belongs to the game service provider. All other rights authorized by this agreement are still reserved by us. You must obtain another written permission when exercising these rights.
3. According to the laws and regulations in some areas, we remind you: resist bad games and refuse pirated games; pay attention to self-protection and beware of being deceived; moderate games are good for your brain and addiction to games will hurt your body.